Health Care Management Acquires ATMP Solutions; Expands HIPAA Compliance Services
Client medical practices gain support and expertise in EMR management, IT security technologies and Meaningful Use compliance
Grand Rapids, Mich., - April 23, 2012 – Health Care Management (HCM) – a growing medical and technology consulting firm in Michigan – announced today its acquisition of Applied Technology Methods and Practices (ATMP Solutions), a healthcare technology and compliance consulting group based in southeast Michigan.
ATMP Solutions Founder Joe Dylewski will join Health Care Management as a Managing Director, with a significant role in developing and implementing the strategic direction of HCM’s growing business portfolio.
With the acquisition of ATMP Solutions, Health Care Management expands its capabilities to assist health care providers and Business Associates in implementing HIPAA-compliant security management practices.
“ATMP has built a strong reputation of supporting healthcare providers and their Business Associates in building systems and technology for HIPAA security compliance. With our combined experience, we are raising the bar in guiding our clients as they transition and adapt to new technologies and adhere to the stricter standards,” said Jeff Cousins, president of HCM.
Health Care Management is a subsidiary of the Kraft Group, which has over 20 years of experience in the business technology and equipment industry. HCM acts as a single source for consultation, management, business equipment, programs and services designed to optimize medical practice cost efficiency and performance. HCM has helped many of its clients achieve rapid qualification to receive the maximum incentive for attaining Meaningful Use of an electronic health record system.
“Covered Entities and their Business Associates continue to face the challenges and demands imposed by HITECH and HIPAA, while remaining focused on providing patient care. They turn to us for guidance and expertise in response to those increasing requirements,” said Dylewski.
About Health Care Management (HCM)
As part of the Kraft Group, HCM has over 20 years of experience in the business technology and equipment industry. The company is a dedicated group of professionals focused on supporting and serving small to mid-sized medical practices and medical offices. The HCM client list also includes Michigan hospitals seeking to achieve greater cost savings while improving performance through management and information technologies. For more information, visit www.healthcaremgt.net.
News from MCPR Clients
- Inmatech Prototype Debuts at The Battery Show
- Greenview Foundation supports hepatitis C research at the University of Michigan
- Secure-24 Obtains Cisco Premier Certified Partnership
- Secure-24 Delivers Cloud & Hosting Services to Enterprise Customers; Earns Distinction as Silver EMC Velocity™ Service Provider
- DeepRoot to Present Products, Conduct Seminars on Urban Forestry and Storm Water Management During 2012 ASLA Meeting & Expo
- 300 Decisions Offers Comprehensive Services to Help Businesses Relocate without Disruption
- User Friendly EMR Achieves ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 EHR Certification from ICSA Labs
- DeepRoot Marks Milestone Growth of NYC Urban Forest Trees at Lincoln Center
- Secure-24 Marks Significant Growth in Providing Outsourced IT Operations, Application Hosting and Cloud Computing
- Health Care Management Acquires ATMP Solutions; Expands HIPAA Compliance Services